Welcome to Whitefish Bay
Located eight miles to the North of Milwaukee and on the shore of Lake Michigan, Whitefish Bay is known for its historical home architecture, sense of community and high quality school system.
NEIGHBORHOOD POINTS OF INTEREST
- Klode Park: Full of areas for activities in the summer and winter seasons, Klode park features tennis courts, a playground, a path to the beach and an ice skating rink.
- Big Bay Park: This park features a walking path that gives you amazing views of Lake Michigan.
Whitefish Bay School District.
- Population: 14,954
- Avg. Household Income: $124,397
- Avg. Home Price: $460,000
FOOD & DRINK FAVORITES
- Jack Pandl’s Whitefish Bay Inn: Known for house specialties and features the legendary German Pancake.
- The City Market Café: This local from-scratch bakehouse draws inspiration from European cafés and bakeries.
- Moxie Food + Drink: A warm environment that offers American-inspired comfort food and extensive drink options.