Welcome to Shorewood
Located five miles to the North of Milwaukee, Shorewood is a community-focused village that is walkable, bike-friendly and architecturally diverse.
NEIGHBORHOOD POINTS OF INTEREST
- Hubbard Park: Enjoy a bike trail, spots for fishing on the East bank of the Milwaukee River, an area for grilling and a beer garden that's open year-round.
- The Ghost Train: An interactive art exhibit that takes viewers back in time through a voyage on the original track used for the “Twin Cities 400” route.
- Estabrook Park: A park with a pond, soccer fields, dog park, softball diamond, beach volleyball court, picnic areas, skate park, disc golfing course, beer garden and wooded areas that span almost 125 acres.
Shorewood School District
- Population: 13,290
- Avg. Household Income: $74,745
- Avg. Home Price: $399,600
FOOD & DRINK FAVORITES
- Cloud Red: A social house serving elevated, globally inspired comfort food.
- Bonobo American Bistro: An upscale restaurant utilizing local ingredients for seasonally driven menus.
- Draft & Vessel: A craft beer-centric bar featuring a one-of-a-kind interior.