Welcome to Port Washington
Port Washington is a beautiful, historic city located 27 miles North of Milwaukee on Lake Michigan's Western shore. Once used for commercial transport, the Port Washington marina is now used for recreational boating.
NEIGHBORHOOD POINTS OF INTEREST
- Gallery 224: The gallery is a nonprofit promoting art, artists, and conservation. They are currently running an ARTservancy, which is a year-long program that features the visonary work of resident artists and conservationists, each month.
- North and South Beach: The North Beach provides a wonderful area for swimmers and walkers along the bluffs while the South Beach offers an area for swimmers, paddlers, hikers and picnickers.
- Possibility Playground: A universally accessible playground overlooking Lake Michigan created for children of all abilities. Thoughtful design provides an environment for fun and social interactions for children with and without disabilities. The playground was built entirely with donated funds, materials and labor.
Port Washington-Saukville School District
- Population: 11,761
- Avg. Household Income: $63,289
- Avg. Home Price: $283,400
FOOD & DRINK FAVORITES
- Twisted Willow: An employee owned establishment with a passion for supporting local farmers.
- Fork & Tap: Known for their elevated comfort food and extensive list of Wisconsin craft brews.
- Sir James Pub: A cozy spot recognized for their collection of 200+ bourbons and 914+ beer varieties.