Welcome to Grafton
Located 20 miles to the North of Milwaukee, Grafton has rural roots as a former mill town and borders Lake Michigan to the East. This laid back village offers a great mix of outdoor activities and department stores for shopping.
NEIGHBORHOOD POINTS OF INTEREST
- Lime Kiln Park: Once a limestone quarry, the park is centered around three iconic kilns. The park includes two historic sites, a sledding hill, and archery range, fishing opportunities along the Milwaukee River, horseshoe pits and a boat launch pad.
- Lion’s Den Gorge Nature Preserve: One of the last undeveloped brush lands along Lake Michigan, Lion’s Den Gorge is a half mile of 90-100ft bluffs that look out onto the lake.
- Paramount Plaza: Paramount Plaza is an urban park with a Walk of Fame sidewalk that resembles a piano keyboard, highlighting the importance of the music history of Grafton.
Grafton School District & Cedarburg School District.
- Population: 11,646
- Avg. Household Income: $75,963
- Avg. Home Price: $369,900
FOOD & DRINK FAVORITES
- Bamboo Bistro: A warm spot that serves authentic Vietnamese cuisine and beverages.
- Even Odds Pizza: A unique pizza joint with a large selection of options ranging from Detroit style pizza to Rustic Thin Crust.
- Martini Pete's: A craft cocktail bar that utilizes fresh ingredients and house infused liquors.