Welcome to Glendale
Located four miles North of Milwaukee, Glendale offers a blend of upscale shopping and dining with a small town feel. The homes are rich with outdoor space and are nestled in charming neighborhoods.
NEIGHBORHOOD POINTS OF INTEREST
- Bayshore Town Center: An open air, mixed-use shopping center featuring a variety of upscale retail, restaurants, entertainment, office space, and luxury residential units.
- Sprecher Brewing: Milwaukee’s original craft brewery offers family-friendly tours where you can sample fire-brewed beers and sodas.
- Kletzch Park: This park offers it all, with the Oak Leaf Trail, an archery area, sand volleyball, soccer fields, disc golf, a sledding hill, softball diamonds, an exceptional native plant community, and great Salmon fishing.
Glendale-River Hills School District
- Population: 12,889
- Avg. Household Income: $78,662
- Avg. Home Price: $264,665
FOOD & DRINK FAVORITES
- Kopps Frozen Custard: Kopp’s specializes in freshly made frozen custard and jumbo burgers.
- Kawa Japanese: This contemporary Japanese bistro offers sashimi, creative maki & classics dishes.
- Bavarian Bierhaus: Featuring a bierhall and indoor and outdoor event spaces, the Bavarian Bierhaus is the perfect place for an event or to grab a refreshing beer.