Welcome to Fox Point
Located 11 miles to the North of Milwaukee, the village of Fox Point boasts beautiful views of wooded areas, tree lines, and Lake Michigan in a quaint community bordered by Whitefish Bay and Bayside.
NEIGHBORHOOD POINTS OF INTEREST
- Fox Point Municipal Pool: Open in the summer, the pool offers swimming lessons, poolside yoga and competitive training programs.
- Mary Nohl House: A curious house with a lawn full of statues, The Mary Nohl house is known for its urban legends and striking statues created by Mary herself.
- Longacre Ice Rink: Open December through February, the rink is available to skaters at all levels and has designated areas for hockey.
Fox Point-Bayside & Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Districts.
- Population: 6,600
- Avg. Household Income: $118,281
- Avg. Home Price: $409,275
FOOD & DRINK FAVORITES
- Calderone Club: The Calderone Club has been serving fine Italian dishes and pizza for over 30 years.
- Peking Chef: A local favorite for Asian cuisine, Peking Chef offers options ranging from Chinese to Indonesian to Thai.
- Jose’s Blue Sombrero: A great spot for unique Mexican street eats and hand-crafted cocktails, tequila and margaritas.