Welcome to Bayside
Bayside is located 12 miles to the North of Milwaukee and is nestled along the gorgeous shores of Lake Michigan. This charming village provides breathtaking views and boasts plenty of greenery and parks to enjoy.
NEIGHBORHOOD POINTS OF INTEREST
- Schlitz Audubon Nature Center: Located among 185 acres of various natural land and trails, the Audubon Center works to further local bird and land conservation, while providing education on their efforts.
- Lynden Sculpture Garden: Art and nature combine in this 40 acre park which includes 50 sculptures within woodland and lake filled areas.
- Doctors Park: Located on 49 acres of Bluff, Doctors Park borders Fox Point and Lake Michigan, showcasing beautiful views.
Fox Point-Bayside & Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Districts.
- Population: 4,389
- Avg. Household Income: $104,771
- Avg. Home Price: $427,033
FOOD & DRINK FAVORITES
- Ginza Japanese: Ginza specializes in authentic Japanese cuisine and fresh sushi.
- Benji’s Deli: Owned by two brothers, this New York kosher-style deli is a top choice for a great sandwich.
- Maxfield’s Pancake House: A comfortable eatery that serves all of your favorite breakfast classics.